The South Florida Chapter of the National Black MBA Association is one of 45 professional and college chapters throughout the United States, Canada & the United Kingdom. The Association focuses on the creation of intellectual and economic wealth that improves the financial condition of Black businesses, Black professional and the Black community.
- Elizee Milhomme, President
- Alex Piper, VP of Operation
- Norvel Bethel, VP of Finance
- Felicha Philippe, Secretary
- Patricia Williams, Scholarship Chair
- Fredonia Brown, Director of LOT Program
- Kimberly Bankhead, Immediate Past President
Our Executive Team
Request a Call back
Do you have questions about MBMBAA-SOUTH FLORIDA CHAPTER? Send us an email and we’ll get in touch shortly, or phone between 8:00 and 18:00 Monday to Friday — we would be delighted to speak.