areas of expertise
- Small, Medium and Large Business Development
- Leadership Management & Board Governance
- Election and Campaign Management
- Retirement Planning
- BS in Management Information Systems, Florida Atlantic University
- MBA, H. Wayne Huizenga School of Business, Nova South Eastern University
- State of Florida Insurance License 215 Life Including Variable Annuity and Health
Elizee Milhomme is an IT Specialist at the Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections Office, where he is responsible for website administrator, candidate financing technical support, early voting setup and voter database maintenance. His formal education includes a MBA from Nova Southeastern University, and a Bachelor of Science degree in Management Information Systems from Florida Atlantic University. Elizee has a strong passion to serve and actively volunteers in numerous community service projects and charitable organizations. He recently served as the Vice President of Administration with our chapter.
Do you have questions about MBMBAA-SOUTH FLORIDA CHAPTER? Send us an email and we’ll get in touch shortly, or phone between 8:00 and 18:00 Monday to Friday — we would be delighted to speak.