Kimberly BankheadImmediate Past President
areas of expertise
- Financial Management and Controls
- Budget and Strategic planning
- Operational Analysis
- Project Management
- MBA – Keller Graduate School of Management
- BS in Finance – Central State University
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt – Florida Atlantic University
- Human Resource Management Certificate – Keller Graduate School of Management
Ms. Bankhead has over fifteen years of experience and earned her Bachelor of Science in Finance from Central State University and a MBA from Keller Graduate School of Management. Her passion for giving has placed her in leadership roles in several organizations such as the NBMBAA, Inc, Urban League of Broward County Young Professional Network and Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce Leadership Miami program. She is also a mentor through Antioch Missionary Baptist Church and volunteers with other humanitarian projects in the community. She recently served as the President with our chapter.
Do you have questions about MBMBAA-SOUTH FLORIDA CHAPTER? Send us an email and we’ll get in touch shortly, or phone between 8:00 and 18:00 Monday to Friday — we would be delighted to speak.